Our mission is to provide every child in Nepal an access to safe environment to express and be heard and learn through arts.
What does it mean to create a ‘safe environment’?
- Support children’s emotional, cognitive, physical, social, and cultural development.
- Give special attention to the most vulnerable and marginalized.
- Provide children the time, materials, space, and guidance to make connections and foster learning.
- Emphasize the relevance of learning materials, language, and context for children.
- Strengthen and respect diversity, individuality, and collectivity.
- Build a support network of children, parents, educators, artists, development practitioners, and policy makers. who understand the need for creative spaces.
What do we mean by ‘learning through the arts’?
- to communicate and express oneself through any medium.
- to have access to the visual, performing, and language arts.
- to ask questions, look for answers, and take a stand.
- to make sense of one’s world.